Help no clue

Paul Jacobson

CarAudio.com Newbie
Feb 13, 2019
Okay so basically don't have a lot of knowledge about car audio systems just want my car to be obnoxiously loud.  I have a 4 channel amp, 4 speakers and 2 subs.  Can someone direct me to an installation guide to make it easier.  Also is it possible to have all 4 speakers and 2 subs hooked up to 1 amp or hook 2 of the speakers straight to the headunit cheers

carolina_stig

CarAudio.com Newbie
Mar 6, 2019
Greenville
Depending on the door speakers, I would not connect those to the head unit. Personally I would have two different amps. One amp for the speakers and the second amp for the subs. I’d purchase an aftermarket head unit as well, something like Kenwood or Pioneer. Also I learned a lot about car audio from Crutchfield and CarAudioFabrication on YouTube. Best of luck! 

Slo_Ride

Take It Eazy
Oct 15, 2005
Area 51
Okay so basically don't have a lot of knowledge about car audio systems just want my car to be obnoxiously loud.  I have a 4 channel amp, 4 speakers and 2 subs.  Can someone direct me to an installation guide to make it easier.  Also is it possible to have all 4 speakers and 2 subs hooked up to 1 amp or hook 2 of the speakers straight to the headunit cheers
I could be a smartass and say yes its possible but the real answer is no. You'll need another amp for the subs.