gstrendkill's 6th Order Wall Build

bought a can of deck-b-gone at walmart. it was on sale.

CIMG2982.jpg

CIMG2983.jpg

started the day off with a trip to get a new angle grinder because our other one blew up before i could clean up all the cuts, and some cut off wheels. cleaned my back deck up all nice, then started on the trunk portion of the box.

the stump remover bottle is actually wood glue, we use it because the tip is circular instead of the flat line on the woodglue bottle that i hate so much haha

CIMG3024.jpg

glassed in the wheel wells. ~4 layers on each side. doin 4 more tomorrow, along with all the bottom seams

CIMG3043.jpg

the reason i 2 pieced the back is because im double baffling it, and im trying to use all of our scrap wood layin in the unit.

CIMG3044.jpg

lol, interesting build. ***** you had to start over but **** happens. You can measure all you want but until you have the actual enclosure in there, it's hard to tell what's going to happen. Looking good, keep going man.

the shell is built and glassed in. 6 cans of spray foam went into the top of the car and around the top half of the wall. gotta clean up the glass a bit and ill take some pics. now that the shell is done im taking measurements and building it in google sketchup //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

also ordered 8 of these

Parts-Express.com: for the A-pillars.

and grabbed some Eminence Delta 10s for the doors from Gmonk.

looks liek the only way im gonna fit all 6 subs and a port on the face is with aeros. **** it. gotta do what i gotta do. id rather have aero ports than use less subs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.