gstrendkill's 6th Order Wall Build

its my fault 100%.

yea it ***** but i dont think i could get a 2nd design from him for free. its hard enough trying to get ahold of him with money in hand.

new plan is to have robin "iamamp3pimp" design a new box. im building the shell inside the car and were going from there with the new design depending on the space available

REBUILD TIME

New floor. BEHIND the B pillar //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

CIMG2968.jpg

CIMG2969.jpg

Windows blacked out

CIMG2972.jpg

from the front. pretty high up but my car is really wavy inside. gotta squeeze some airspace out of it somewhere else to make up for it.

CIMG2971.jpg

from the trunk

CIMG2974.jpg

all the gaps and things have been sprayfoamed

if you still have to buy new wood then don't get the 7ply stuff from HD as it's too soft and not as strong as the 11ply. HD by me quit carrying it, but Lowes has the 11ply if you have them by you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.