Good or bad purchase?

What just because I don't spend every waking hour on here makes my thoughts on the P3's invalid. Wow, get over yourself. You really have the eDick title completely tied up on this forum. Congrats
Lol! Now THAT'S signature material. Lol.

I didn't come here to "hang out" with net ******* man. . I came to look around. . do some research on subs, setups and see what recommendations are given. . .not to become friends and all that shyt.
Whatever douchebag. Keep hangin' tough e-thug!

Never that. . .definitely not the dude to get sensitive over comments. . .specially on the net. . but I can't stand those dudes that act stupid. . .just because its the net. I ain't the noob that's gonna let nobody talk shyt to me either though. That simple. . that's all. LOL! Shyt. . .b/c I am the type to step from around this screen and smack a mufukka. Not sensitive. . but VERY short-tempered to uncalled for ignorance. I'm too old to play with children. ya dig?
If you talk like you type.....I bet you are prime to go to prison for being a violent offender. Now if you really want to demean one of these so called e-thugs, please feel free to abuse them with your massive intelligence and intellect by using proper words, grammar, and punctuation. This will most indubitably befuddle their feeble minds.

Whatever douchebag. Keep hangin' tough e-thug!
E-thug? Douchebag? All because I didn't come here to make friends? Because I came here for the sole purpose of gathering information? I'm sure not a thug just because I refuse to become a part of an online community for friends. I'm not a thug because I have sense enough to refuse to go with the back and forth of online insults. I'm not a thug because I refuse to even associate with half of the people here who most likely are more than 10 times my junior. I'm not a thug because I have better things to do than attempt to insult people I don't even know. I'm not a thug just because I'd rather beat someone's ***, than to caps lock base on them.

So as long as you feel good about yourself coming into my thread and posting on something other than the topic, then do you. But know this: I'm not that soft dude that will stand for that. Again, I'm too old for it.

But most importantly, I prefaced this thread by stating to keep your answers respectful.

Don't call me a douchebag or e-thug for simply replying in the same or better fashion than you attempted.

As.shole.

E-thug? Douchebag? All because I didn't come here to make friends? Because I came here for the sole purpose of gathering information? I'm sure not a thug just because I refuse to become a part of an online community for friends. I'm not a thug because I have sense enough to refuse to go with the back and forth of online insults. I'm not a thug because I refuse to even associate with half of the people here who most likely are more than 10 times my junior. I'm not a thug because I have better things to do than attempt to insult people I don't even know. I'm not a thug just because I'd rather beat someone's ***, than to caps lock base on them.
So as long as you feel good about yourself coming into my thread and posting on something other than the topic, then do you. But know this: I'm not that soft dude that will stand for that. Again, I'm too old for it.

But most importantly, I prefaced this thread by stating to keep your answers respectful.

Don't call me a douchebag or e-thug for simply replying in the same or better fashion than you attempted.

As.shole.
I called you an e-thug because that's what you are. You keep saying you're not going to stand for this. Stand for what? Exactly what are you going to do about it? Fly to Tulsa and try and find out who Doesdad is and beat my ***? Cause I've got to tell you I'm absolutely quaking in my Nikes right about now. You won't last long on this particular forum cause you take things too personally and threaten people who you perceive to insult you. In other words you're a punk and faggot. There. What are you going to do about it? I'm bored with this already and it really should be saved for the dome where most of the people on here are like me and would tear you up. They have as much fun as me trolling tough guys like you. Have a nice night Asshole. Bub-bye.

Your perception is messed up if you think I threatened anyone old boring one. Lmao at the fact that you even THINK that you could tear me up. In the dome though? I see just how pathetic you are and how much of a life you don't have, that you would even look forward to it. And to have to add yourself to a group, ie "most of the people" shows how weak you are as individual. Furthermore the fact that you are trolling my thread goes to show that you don't have much else to do. Seems like the case of 'no life' is getting to you bug time. As far as running me off of a thread, I scoff at the idea that someone would run me off of an nine site. Again, you mistake me for some that actually gives a **** what you are saying. I laugh at how you matter-of-factly, can tell me what type of person I am ie punk or ******. I assume you must be the all knowing fuucktard. Lol.

And hell no, I'd never waste my time coming out to redneckville. But if you think you can honestly say something off the cuff to me just because you've been around longer, you are sadly mistaken.

I'm glad you are feeling good about yourself for being able to insult someone that you don't know, just because you feel that you aren't going to see them. But don't think that won't stop you from getting what comes to you. You know what they say about karma.

And do me a favor young stud. Go on back in the dome with the rest of your cronies. They are probably waiting you to give them some dome. Go ahead and tear it up. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/flamer.gif.1fb8372af2de4b576aa9428ccc8a8f2f.gif

What just because I don't spend every waking hour on here makes my thoughts on the P3's invalid. Wow, get over yourself. You really have the eDick title completely tied up on this forum. Congrats

I wasnt actually referring to you but you are correct my Epeen is quite large //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

Never that. . .definitely not the dude to get sensitive over comments. . .specially on the net. . but I can't stand those dudes that act stupid. . .just because its the net. I ain't the noob that's gonna let nobody talk shyt to me either though. That simple. . that's all. LOL! Shyt. . .b/c I am the type to step from around this screen and smack a mufukka. Not sensitive. . but VERY short-tempered to uncalled for ignorance. I'm too old to play with children. ya dig?
Can you even spell correctly? Let alone use proper grammar?

Good job. I think the p3's themselves retail at like 169$?
Yet are worth so much less.

OP, don't worry about the price. The deal has already gone through so just enjoy it until you're ready to upgrade. As mentioned before, go with a professionally designed ported enclosure and you will appreciate your purchase a lot more.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.