Good or bad purchase?

For what you got it is pretty good over all. Like Quackhead said, if you want to upgrade the first thing would be getting a custom ported enclosure and those subs will really come to life....however, this is a very dangerous(to your $$) hobby and it is very very addictive.
without a dought.

this might make it into my sig.

You feel better about yourself now? I sure hope you know that since you pointed that out, that I feel really horrible now. Go ahead and give yourself a round of applause for being the only dyckhead that, instead of lending a useful opinion, thought you'd take the time out to try and make me look stupid. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/applause.gif.bb805d8088f72dbc2fe808c29e85fb4c.gif
If you're that butthurt over a over a funny little comment like that you're probably not going to last long around here....

I'm thinking I'm going to have to add another battery. Lol.
how about no.

You feel better about yourself now? I sure hope you know that since you pointed that out, that I feel really horrible now. Go ahead and give yourself a round of applause for being the only dyckhead that, instead of lending a useful opinion, thought you'd take the time out to try and make me look stupid. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/applause.gif.bb805d8088f72dbc2fe808c29e85fb4c.gif
YOU_MAD.jpg

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/applause.gif.bb805d8088f72dbc2fe808c29e85fb4c.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/clap.gif.178cba2c538c68e720c727fcb024b19c.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/handclap.gif.0c301076f534e244f0460706894f19e0.gif

There is the round of applause for myself...

I remember my first time being butthurt. At least you can admit to looking stupid.

Not a bad deal overall though.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/applause.gif.bb805d8088f72dbc2fe808c29e85fb4c.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/clap.gif.178cba2c538c68e720c727fcb024b19c.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/handclap.gif.0c301076f534e244f0460706894f19e0.gif
There is the round of applause for myself...
Lmao

Never that. . .definitely not the dude to get sensitive over comments. . .specially on the net. . but I can't stand those dudes that act stupid. . .just because its the net. I ain't the noob that's gonna let nobody talk shyt to me either though. That simple. . that's all. LOL! Shyt. . .b/c I am the type to step from around this screen and smack a mufukka. Not sensitive. . but VERY short-tempered to uncalled for ignorance. I'm too old to play with children. ya dig?

If you're that butthurt over a over a funny little comment like that you're probably not going to last long around here....
I didn't come here to "hang out" with net ******* man. . I came to look around. . do some research on subs, setups and see what recommendations are given. . .not to become friends and all that shyt.

solid purchase, especially for the money. P3s perform well however i'm also not a fan of the prime amp series but like the others said for how much you spent you did awesome

Never that. . .definitely not the dude to get sensitive over comments. . .specially on the net. . but I can't stand those dudes that act stupid. . .just because its the net. I ain't the noob that's gonna let nobody talk shyt to me either though. That simple. . that's all. LOL! Shyt. . .b/c I am the type to step from around this screen and smack a mufukka. Not sensitive. . but VERY short-tempered to uncalled for ignorance. I'm too old to play with children. ya dig?
You nailed that one, bud.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.