1500RMS Subs?

Random
10+ year member

Old School
Hey y'all.

Wondering if there is such a thing as legit 1500RMS 12 inch or 15 inch subs, or any subs that could handle that type of power. Looking for 2 of them.

Currently I am leaning towards the 2012 Type R 1000RMS ones. They are rated as 500 RMS for each coil, but would an extra 250 watts for each coil do severe damage?

Hey y'all.
Wondering if there is such a thing as legit 1500RMS 12 inch or 15 inch subs, or any subs that could handle that type of power. Looking for 2 of them.

Currently I am leaning towards the 2012 Type R 1000RMS ones. They are rated as 500 RMS for each coil, but would an extra 250 watts for each coil do severe damage?
There are. What is your amp?

Not sure really, EDIT: they are 0g. Personally I have used Hifonics amps before, but not the Zeus line. I was thinking of just getting two Brutuses.

what are your goals? how much space you have? how much budget?
Hitting lows is a must, accuracy, and good, clear base. As far as the space is, I have a sedan, but I haven't measured it yet. I plan to only use the space in the trunk though. Let's just say total for both subs preferably no more than $600. Will go up to $800 if needed.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.