Good or bad purchase?

I am a newb I guess cuz I have no idea how to wire two D4 subs to a 2 ohm load...
I miss read the OP, and thought Kanjay had bought a r1000-1. I commenced to telling him it was a 2ohm amp and what he should do with it. On about the third visit to the thread, I realized my error and corrected my 2nd post. You and a couple of others obviously miss read the op as well. If you are here to simply annoy anyone who comes here seeking advice, then perhaps you need to find another forum suited to that type of behavior.

Sure, I like to poke a little fun, we all do. At least show some respect to those that are actually trying to communicate their love for Car Audio. It doesn't matter what kind of equipment it is. OP was not bragging, just simply asking advice on his purchase. What is wrong with a pair of Rockford Fosgate Subwoofers?....what is wrong with a Rockford Fosgate amp? There is not one single thing wrong with the purchases in the OP.

What, you think having 12 spokes and .25 ohm stable somehow makes a difference in this tiny little world of yours? LOL...you really have a long way to go before you will even begin to understand where I am coming from.

I miss read the OP, and thought Kanjay had bought a r1000-1. I commenced to telling him it was a 2ohm amp and what he should do with it. On about the third visit to the thread, I realized my error and corrected my 2nd post. You and a couple of others obviously miss read the op as well. If you are here to simply annoy anyone who comes here seeking advice, then perhaps you need to find another forum suited to that type of behavior.Sure, I like to poke a little fun, we all do. At least show some respect to those that are actually trying to communicate their love for Car Audio. It doesn't matter what kind of equipment it is. OP was not bragging, just simply asking advice on his purchase. What is wrong with a pair of Rockford Fosgate Subwoofers?....what is wrong with a Rockford Fosgate amp? There is not one single thing wrong with the purchases in the OP.

What, you think having 12 spokes and .25 ohm stable somehow makes a difference in this tiny little world of yours? LOL...you really have a long way to go before you will even begin to understand where I am coming from.
Solid post. OP did ok on the purchase. D4's should be down to 1, not 2ohm. Im sure he miss posted it or got the wrong info from the guy. I would recommend a custom box as your next mod/puchase. WORLD of a difference in performance.

Good purchase. I would NOT build a box first thing. Install the system as it is and see how you like it. If you want it louder, or to sound different, then is the time to build. At least this way you have a frame of reference when you start changing things.

Good purchase. I would NOT build a box first thing. Install the system as it is and see how you like it. If you want it louder, or to sound different, then is the time to build. At least this way you have a frame of reference when you start changing things.
Thank you for the advice. This is excellent and I certainly appreciate your input.

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 AM ----------

I miss read the OP, and thought Kanjay had bought a r1000-1. I commenced to telling him it was a 2ohm amp and what he should do with it. On about the third visit to the thread, I realized my error and corrected my 2nd post. You and a couple of others obviously miss read the op as well. If you are here to simply annoy anyone who comes here seeking advice, then perhaps you need to find another forum suited to that type of behavior.Sure, I like to poke a little fun, we all do. At least show some respect to those that are actually trying to communicate their love for Car Audio. It doesn't matter what kind of equipment it is. OP was not bragging, just simply asking advice on his purchase. What is wrong with a pair of Rockford Fosgate Subwoofers?....what is wrong with a Rockford Fosgate amp? There is not one single thing wrong with the purchases in the OP.

Thank you sir. Absolutely solid post.

Yet are worth so much less.
OP, don't worry about the price. The deal has already gone through so just enjoy it until you're ready to upgrade. As mentioned before, go with a professionally designed ported enclosure and you will appreciate your purchase a lot more.
Thanks bro. Question for you out of curiosity though. How much are P3s running? Heck, the shop wanted to charge me $130 (if I'm not mistaken) for the P2. He then told me that the P3 would be just slightly lower than the JL W6(?)and would perform a heck of a lot better.

Oh, they cost around 150 or so if you get a good deal. I meant that they aren't worth 150 bucks though compared to what else could be had for that price. As far as retail pricing goes, you got a good deal, but if I had 150 to spend on a woofer, i'd definately be looking elsewhere. In fact, I had a custom sub built for the retail price of a P3 that would absolutely destroy a P3 in every aspect of performance. Just enjoy what you have for the time being and when you're ready to upgrade, we will be here to help guide your decision.

Your perception is messed up if you think I threatened anyone old boring one. Lmao at the fact that you even THINK that you could tear me up. In the dome though? I see just how pathetic you are and how much of a life you don't have, that you would even look forward to it. And to have to add yourself to a group, ie "most of the people" shows how weak you are as individual. Furthermore the fact that you are trolling my thread goes to show that you don't have much else to do. Seems like the case of 'no life' is getting to you bug time. As far as running me off of a thread, I scoff at the idea that someone would run me off of an nine site. Again, you mistake me for some that actually gives a **** what you are saying. I laugh at how you matter-of-factly, can tell me what type of person I am ie punk or ******. I assume you must be the all knowing fuucktard. Lol.
And hell no, I'd never waste my time coming out to redneckville. But if you think you can honestly say something off the cuff to me just because you've been around longer, you are sadly mistaken.

I'm glad you are feeling good about yourself for being able to insult someone that you don't know, just because you feel that you aren't going to see them. But don't think that won't stop you from getting what comes to you. You know what they say about karma.

And do me a favor young stud. Go on back in the dome with the rest of your cronies. They are probably waiting you to give them some dome. Go ahead and tear it up. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/flamer.gif.1fb8372af2de4b576aa9428ccc8a8f2f.gif
I like this guy^ lol

Just enjoy your purchase man. Then, if u discover u don't like some aspect of it, come back and we will work on that. Other than that. Do what ya do man.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.