Good 1/2 Ohm Amps?

whats your budget?

I would highly suggest you upgrade your alternator if you haven't..

its risky using an amp not designed for the load with a struggling electrical system.. your much better off with a more efficient and less strenuous design for the electrical system..

as for the b/l theory b/l does change because of impedance but its realy not an increase in output because motor strength is also directly related to current(amperage) IE a higher flux field.. the absolute best option is to buy a huge class D and run it at 4 ohm... you get the highest efficiency, best dampening and best slew rate...

i recommend the mmats amps because there very powerful and very clean.. even ran @ 1ohm ive seen 72 to 74% efficiency with a DF of 200+ and a slew rate of over 10v/s.. most class D amps barely meet those numbers @ 4ohm...

it really bowls down to which amp is designed to give you the best efficiency output and budget for your electrical system..

Thinking about going with a massive audio p3000.1, 3000 watts rms at 2 ohm 6000 max cea certified. Any input on that amp? and i checked out most of the amps you guys posted there are a lot of good amps out there these days its hard to deside wth i want/
I myself would also like to know about this massive amp before I buy one.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.