Good 1/2 Ohm Amps?

loudstratus
10+ year member

I have a d1 sundown nightshade with two lanzar htg2600d's on it and i am looking to downsize to one amp and was wondering what half ohm stable amps were out there. I know the lanzar opti 2000's are but i dont think i would gain any power. Does anyone have a power acoustik ab3000d? i heard they are stable at 1/2 ohm and are a pretty good amp for the money. Im looking to put right around 3000 watts on it, it is mostly a daily vehicle but i do go to some local shows. Thanks for the help!

Im liking the soundstream idea, i did not realize they were half ohm stable a buddy of mine has two of the 1500's and loves them. I guess i do not know what you mean by keeping the bl up? i dont wanna sound like a noob but what difference does it make? thanks for all the input btw

One of my friends has a Sundown 1500d running into .5ohm on two Nightshade 12's dvc 2 ohm. It is really loud, and sounds great, but does go into protection sometimes. He is running his stock alternator, but has done "the big three", and has an extra battery in the back.

Thinking about going with a massive audio p3000.1, 3000 watts rms at 2 ohm 6000 max cea certified. Any input on that amp? and i checked out most of the amps you guys posted there are a lot of good amps out there these days its hard to deside wth i want/

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.