10+ year member

Pimped my grandma's ride
Item(s) for Sale:

2 Cadence S2W8 8" single 2 ohm subwofoers

Item(s) Description/Condition:

9.5/10 cosmetic

10/10 Mechanical

Rated at 500W RMS, take 750W a piece like a champ

Practically mint condition. Coils read 1.9 ohms each.

Price:

$140 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

On me, in original boxes and packed for war

Quickest way to get a response is email, otherwise either quote, mention, or PM me.

Email: jrdnhsnbrg@gmail.com

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

We might be able to work something out, shoot me a PM my man
Tried to send you a PM but they are full. At any rate here was my message : Soooooo you said shoot you a PM. Here I am LOL. Make me want these. zip is 48813

[quote name='Spooney']Not gonna lie or sugar coat it. Thats kinda lame. Give us your best shot like you would for the guys over there.[/QUOTE]

I have my reasons. I was planning on going to $120 shipped for you anyway.

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

[quote name='greg22-us']How come they are only 120 shipped on maf?[/QUOTE]

Not to forget, I'm pretty sure this is against a rule, just can't remember it right now. @pro\-rabbit;

1 last post, simply because I don't want to leave on a bad note. I have my price set higher here because members over here seem more prone to want to bargain down the price, where my friends over on MAF understand that the price I ask is what it is. They aren't gonna try to bargain with me. My higher prices allows me to 'bargain' or negotiate a price with a buyer. I had full intentions of working with any potential buyer, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...