FI SP4 Sealed?

Looking to run a sealed 15 or even 2. I have a Rockford 2500bd-cp so I'm thinking that would only be enough power to run one. Would running 2 SP4's sealed on this power be ok?

Yea that's what I am thinking. I was going to go with either 2 15 FI Q's sealed, 2 LMS-R 15's sealed or a single SP4
Have you considered going ported? A properly designed (and modeled if you want to go the extra mile) enclosure will have a very flat response and give greater output.

Yes I have had several ported enclosures in the past but most of them blocked my access to the spare tire. I need trunk space more than audio also so this is another reason. Before I had 2 FI Q 15's sealed and still had plenty of room. I may just go back to the FI Q 15's with high qts.

Yes I have had several ported enclosures in the past but most of them blocked my access to the spare tire. I need trunk space more than audio also so this is another reason. Before I had 2 FI Q 15's sealed and still had plenty of room. I may just go back to the FI Q 15's with high qts.
2 15" Qs will take up more space than a single sp4 ported

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.