Are Audiobahn Immortals better than DC audio level 5's or 6's?

AlexH

Recently I got into a small disagreement with my brother. He claims his audiobahn immortals are so good. But I claimed that DC audio level 5's and 6's are better. He says audiobahn is way better. So I want to settle this disagreement. What subs are better? Audiobahn or DC Audio?

DC audio...Immortals are ok but not even close to level 5's or 6's.The older Audiobahn stuff was alright.Now its just overpriced crap.

DC audio...Immortals are ok but not even close to level 5's or 6's.The older Audiobahn stuff was alright.Now its just overpriced crap.
That's what I was thinking... Thank you. And another question what's better sundown audio or digital designs? Sub wise?

Audiobahn is she it, I have three amps bought from them in last four months two have took a dive, they are currently being fixed, that's bad enough the customer service is feckin horrible, and I had to pay thirty dollars there and thirty dollars return shipping so $60 for them to fix a manufacturing defect, Regin Pastor the CS rep is unhelpful at best, they only want you to spend money on products that do nowhere near the specs they claim, can't vouch for old stock but new is sheit

Audiobahn is she it, I have three amps bought from them in last four months two have took a dive, they are currently being fixed, that's bad enough the customer service is feckin horrible, and I had to pay thirty dollars there and thirty dollars return shipping so $60 for them to fix a manufacturing defect, Regin Pastor the CS rep is unhelpful at best, they only want you to spend money on products that do nowhere near the specs they claim, can't vouch for old stock but new is sheit
Alright thank you. I'm personally not going to buy from them. I'm looking to begin my system and I was looking at a few brands of subs. I gotta pick between Sundown Audio, Digital Designs, DC Audio, or Memphis, maybe sonix, or Pyle I'm not sure yet

You just listed from $20 to $400 per12" sub kinda names and all over the sq and SPL ranges
Lol yeah I'm not sure. I was told all those brands were good. I'm not too worried about the price. As long as its not like 10,000$ like that mtx jackhammer I'm safe

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.