Who sells nice sealed boxes?

Blackout67

CarAudio.com Regular
Ohio
Anyone know of any sites that sell prefab sealed boxes that are bigger than typical manufacturer recommended sized?

Tryna pick up two 8 inch cutout 1.25 cu ft sealed boxes for two Dayton Ultimax subs. Gotta be 12 inches or less tall to fit in between the driver and passenger seat of my single cab cateye. Was tryna find one pre made. If not I'll just buy some 10 inch sealed boxes and get 8 inch reducer rings

I dont think there is much to choose from in prefabs for sealed and 8". I like the qpower qbomb series and skar and ct sounds offerings personally, although never needed 8"

Anyone know of any sites that sell prefab sealed boxes that are bigger than typical manufacturer recommended sized?

Tryna pick up two 8 inch cutout 1.25 cu ft sealed boxes for two Dayton Ultimax subs. Gotta be 12 inches or less tall to fit in between the driver and passenger seat of my single cab cateye. Was tryna find one pre made. If not I'll just buy some 10 inch sealed boxes and get 8 inch reducer rings
I've built subs using every one of the utlimax subs. 0.8ft³ is the recomended, stuffed enclsure for each of these 8" subs. Good luck on finding a pre-fab 0.8ft³ cube sealed enclosure, kinda big for an 8" driver, not comon at all. Your best bet is to find a 10" or12" box that meets the volume requirement and add a new face and don;t bother with the reducer rings. Adding another .75 inch face will make the box that much more stiff. You could simply get the local hardware store (home depot, ace)to sell you ahalf a sheet f .75" mdf and have them cut it to size. Glue oit, screw it, paint it to match the carpet or order some carpet and glue it on, good to go. .

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...