F150 4 8’s installed

Participant count
  • Participant list

EricF

CarAudio.com Newbie
I’m really glad I went with the 4 8’s over my previous 2 10” set ups in my other trucks. Everything came together pretty well, the only issue which is being corrected is the shop used the wrong line output converter. The LCI1 doesn’t compensate for the OEM roll off. Once you get past half volume the subs start to dial themselves back. Aside from that, I can’t wait to really see what they’ll do! They’re very punchy and for 8’s they can still get decently low. I can move the windshield wipers pretty easy when it’s turned up.

Factory B&O system
Custom seat lift and sealed box
4 8” Ground zero subwoofers
3000.1 Sound design amp
0 gauge wiring
Factory electrical for now (I plan to upgrade the mids and highs eventually)

I’m really glad I went with the 4 8’s over my previous 2 10” set ups in my other trucks. Everything came together pretty well, the only issue which is being corrected is the shop used the wrong line output converter. The LCI1 doesn’t compensate for the OEM roll off. Once you get past half volume the subs start to dial themselves back. Aside from that, I can’t wait to really see what they’ll do! They’re very punchy and for 8’s they can still get decently low. I can move the windshield wipers pretty easy when it’s turned up.

Factory B&O system
Custom seat lift and sealed box
4 8” Ground zero subwoofers
3000.1 Sound design amp
0 gauge wiring
Factory electrical for now (I plan to upgrade the mids and highs eventually)

Looks nice and sounds good! I'm running 4 - 8's in my truck as well. Good job man! Welcome to the little sub club!

Thanks haha, I’d be curious to see what 6 6.5” subs sound like as well.

What about 32 - 6-½'s?

FB_IMG_1581041477726.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...