electrical problem...help!

Your calling him stupid yet if he did what you said the alt still has to charge the front battery and now a secondary battery and if the amp is pulling the power faster than the alt can keep up he will have a dead agm battery.Plus that picture of Snoop at the last supper is the stupidest thing I have ever seen!

bad battery sometimes screws with computer. or, voltage dropped too low and freaked out the computers. jl's slash amps have tightly regulated power supply. these types of amps are notoriously tough on electrical systems at full tilt. to maintain voltage, they **** the battery dry. so while your amp has constant voltage, the rest of the car's electrical is experiencing severe voltage drop, and hence a possible malfunction of the computer. solutions would include installing a larger battery - more buffer to minimize voltage drop, or ultimately a ho alternator, if need be.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.