ejschultz' Build Log

I've heard that info from several peolpe that run those comps. From what I gather, they're some of the nicest ones on the market right now...
I read many a great review on these. It's basically why I bought them. I don't have any shops around here where I can take a listen to these. I made a good choice. I can't wait to hear them with close to 200 RMS and when they're broken in.

I read many a great review on these. It's basically why I bought them. I don't have any shops around here where I can take a listen to these. I made a good choice. I can't wait to hear them with close to 200 RMS and when they're broken in.
I feel ya. I live in between nowhere and nothing and have to make all of my decisions based on reviews. It *****...

I feel ya. I live in between nowhere and nothing and have to make all of my decisions based on reviews. It *****...
I definitely live in a well populated area, NW Indiana is considered Chicagoland. I know there's got to be a place around me that sells them, they just don't advertise them. There's hundreds of shops in my area, most just carry garbage. It ***** having to buy based on reviews. There were so many to decide between and I had only heard a handful of what I was looking at. Regardless, I made the right decision.

Actually, I just entered my zip into Pioneer's store locator and there aren't any stores in my area that carry the 720PRS. That's pretty surprising; I just figured I didn't look hard enough.

Nice work, im loving this thread already. Who cares how the tweeter install looks, its more function then form.

I feel where he is coming from, I tried to install my Blaupunkt VC100 tweeters in my a pillar with Mr. Hole saw, and cut it perfect, but the damn tweeters would not fit in the opening, thanks to a beam in the way. Got stuck with (2) ruined A pillars that im yet to replace lol.

Nice work, im loving this thread already. Who cares how the tweeter install looks, its more function then form.
I feel where he is coming from, I tried to install my Blaupunkt VC100 tweeters in my a pillar with Mr. Hole saw, and cut it perfect, but the damn tweeters would not fit in the opening, thanks to a beam in the way. Got stuck with (2) ruined A pillars that im yet to replace lol.
That *****.

keeps up the work
I always keeps up the work.

I actually like the location. Good work OP.
Thanks.

Measure twice, cut once. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

LMAO, I swear I was thinking that when I posted that. Sad thing is I did, forgot how big those damn tweeters are.

Yesterday when I listened to my new speakers, my subs were off. Today, I played them again and turned my subs back on as well. I had some major phase issues. I flipped the phase for the sub on the HU and all was better. I've heard of people talking about phase issues, but this is the first time I've ever experienced any. I just thought I'd share that tid bit of information.

EDIT: It is great having all my bass "coming" from up front for a change. I finally got the sound I was looking for.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.