dsmdan's 05 Ram Quad Cab Blow-Through Build

dude, pics of sister ???? haha //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Box looks good and loud //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Pretty much finished up the install a while back and took some updated pics today.

1-1.jpg

Rear seats in with seat belts, etc. I can carry 6 people if I need to which is nice. Its much louder when down, but still pretty loud when they are up. People say it hurts there back or its a nice back massage. One buddy said I hurt his fat roll lol.

2-1.jpg

Rear seats folded down. I trimmed the sound pad and put that back in as well. Cleans it up a bit.

3-1.jpg

RD D9 mounted under the large rear seat and RF amp mounted under the small rear seat. I still have full usage of both my cubby bins under both seats.

4-1.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

And I still haven't got it metered yet. They are hard to find around here. Its easily in the 150's though.

sweet build man, blow through is the only way to go in our trucks.

i like that rear seat idea though. i may have to steal that idea for my truck, do they lock in place when up though?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.