does the volume of the sub box have to match the recomended by sony for the sub?

Like I said, I believe u will be happy with the pioneer deck running the pioneer speakers. If u want more add a 4ch or 2 ch amps for highs....listen to what u have first though. Plus I suggested to not run the sony 1400w amp on the highs....not no amp at all. He gave the equipment and asked for a suggestion onn that. I wasn't gonna shove another amp down his throat.

Well moron if the op didn't have the funds to get a recone, then he would have no choice, I have been in that situation. Had a dd 9515 blew out a vc and just used one still worked fine. You just proved yourself to be ignorant. Would you like to try again?

Well moron if the op didn't have the funds to get a recone, then he would have no choice, I have been in that situation. Had a dd 9515 blew out a vc and just used one still worked fine. You just proved yourself to be ignorant. Would you like to try again?

Just because it works doesn't mean its right.

Would 12 gauge power and ground wire on a SAZ3000d work?

Yes it would turn on and operate.

Is it the right way?

No, you'll probably melt the wire and damage the amp due to voltage drop issues.

Using 1 coil of a dvc sub will change motor strength, efficiency, frequency response, and power handling,

SURE IT WILL WORK, but who wants muddy, low volume non-linear response?

Oh I forgot. It worked for you so continue giving bad advice to others.

Say what you want but that is a half-assed install method and only acceptable for very short term.

I did it once and it was a waste of time, the other coil blew in less than 20 minutes.

So my point is I gave someone my honest, helpful opinion, you come in and say NEWBS! HURRR!

While being disrespectful and offering no helpful advice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just because it works doesn't mean its right. Would 12 gauge power and ground wire on a SAZ3000d work?

Yes it would turn on and operate.

Is it the right way?

No, you'll probably melt the wire and damage the amp due to voltage drop issues.

Using 1 coil of a dvc sub will change motor strength, efficiency, frequency response, and power handling,

SURE IT WILL WORK, but who wants muddy, low volume non-linear response?

Oh I forgot. It worked for you so continue giving bad advice to others.

Say what you want but that is a half-assed install method and only acceptable for very short term.

I did it once and it was a waste of time, the other coil blew in less than 20 minutes.

So my point is I gave someone my honest, helpful opinion, you come in and say NEWBS! HURRR!

While being disrespectful and offering no helpful advice.
Wow really? I did give helpful advice. I told him a option if he didnt have the money for a recone or a new sub and wanted to still use the speaker. My dd played for months in that condition, until I sold it to a guy that wanted it to do a recone. So like you said u gave your advice and helpful opinion. As did I. So get off my ****.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.