Decided to strip my trunk and found this...

Muriatic_Acid.jpg

Low concentration acid would work, but don't get it on anything else... *cough* car paint, skin *cough*
muriatic acid eats rust like no other:cool:

make sure you wear gloves and a full mask though.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif

**** bro Im sorry to see some **** like that happening in your trunk. Its good to hear hes takin care of you and all, good luck with it! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

that's weird as **** that it did that with no rust on the car. i'm also surprised you have no rust on that car being that you live in michigan, all that **** salt usually eats the bottom of cars quick.

wow thats REALLY bad, say goodbye to ever selling that thing.

WHOA

your vERy nice the way you are dealing with this, not sure id be so calm

well....at least it's not a ferrari!!

that's insane, keep us all posted as to the outcome of the situation, and best of luck. i recommend a respirator when working around that...stuff.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.