I Need Advice for a new system

the first thing that i would do is save and get some new subs and an amp..... then eventually upgrade the frontstage

you dont have a HU?

whats your budget?

SPL or SQ?

The system is alright but it has its problems:

First of all when turn up the vol. the side speakers distort real bad.

Second of all when i show off my subs when its 95 or above my amp over heats.

Also i drive an mx3 and the hatch has plastic casing in the back and it makes the most ugly sound and certain frequencies.

And lastly is the space the band pass box takes up half my trunk.

My ideas that i have so far is to:

Keep my audiobahn components in the front (I like these speakers alot)

Get audiobahn 6+9 in the back

amp those speaker up to audiobahn a6004v (4 channel amp 75rms*4)

Then attemp fiber glass custom boxes for two audiobahn 12' subs aw120t at 500rms a peice.

And power that up by audiobahn a800v (800rms mono amp)

Please look at this and give me some help. Any advice would be greatly appeciated.

I going to try and sell the subs and amp so all together i can spend 500 or maybe a little past that but the cheaper the better

if i was you... i would if you looking for some decent bump.. i would get a good monoblock, and a Type R in a good portd box.. shouldnt break your budget.... then get some better frontstage, along with an amp if you have the money to get it.. and if you getting bad sound from the hatch with the system you got... then i would recommend some sound deadening... makes a world of differnce.. i dont know if all this fits in your budget.. but its something to look at

peace

oh i didnt see that you were going to go with all audiobahn.. one thing that you will learn is that audiobahn isnt to liked on this forum.. they are overrated.. i would personally look at differnt 6x9s and amps. and subs.. and any other thing audiobahn... sell it all to some kid that loves the chrome and flames for a good price... work a little and get something worth the money

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.