Crossover or not?

Participant count
  • Participant list

SteelKiller
10+ year member

Portland
So, my deck (Kenwood DMX706s) has built in crossovers for all channels. I have some 6x9 woofers in the front doors and 3.5" coaxials in the dash. Both the woofer and coaxial have passive inline crossovers. Should I just run front and rear preouts to my 4 channel and set the crossovers on the deck and leave the amp to allpass? Or should I run no crossovers off the deck and set my crossovers on the amp? I want my woofers to play from 80hz to 850hzand the 3.5's to play from 850hz on up. I am not sure what frequencies the passive crossovers are set for so there is that!!!
Ben

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.