Correct way to add extra set of tweeters

Keep hope Alive was saying not to add the 2nd set of tweeters to the crossover

ie.

1 - crossover

1 - woofer

2 - tweeters

He also mentioned that the crossover point may be different than what the tweeter was designed for but I think you should try it out and see how it sounds to you. I have a feeling it will sound just fine. It is not like you are running a $1,000 set of Morals and are going to be listening to test tracks.

When will you have the new speakers installed?

Also off topic how about posting some pics of your truck? I would like to see it.

I will have in the new speakers as soon as they arrive and hopefully I can post up some pictures of the truck and my current setup. I'm on night shift now so I'll try to update that on Tuesday(my first day off)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.