correct method to balance the levels of each speaker

Participant count
  • Participant list

surreal89

CarAudio.com Newbie
Italy
Good morning.
Is it appropriate to balance the levels after setting the cuts, slopes and crossovers of each speaker? Or should we rebalance the levels without applying any cuts?
the procedure I did was...
first I sketched the cuts without having made any measurements, then the levels and then the time delays.
Maybe I made a mistake.
perhaps I should have first adjusted the levels without filters, then taken measurements with the microphone, decided on the cuts and then applied the delays.
I should have applied a filter only to the tweeter to avoid breaking it, right?

Last edited:
Set your base line filters first, I never do anything until that is done. What are you using to tune, the HU, DSP?
I use DSP.
therefore I first impose some initial cuts, basing the intersections on the measurements taken in flat with pink noise.
Can I proceed with the levels immediately after?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...