COMPLAINT!!! / Also Type X questions

brandontw
10+ year member

just some guy
Reno, NV
Heres the complaint, even thought it is probly out of peoples power. The three letter minimum in they search is crap! How are you supposed to search for type x information when it takes the x out so you just search for "type"...that brings up over 900 pages of results!!!! this is only one example, this is pretty much the only problem that has plaged me scince i have been a member on this forum, but its a real pain in the A$$!!

**steps off soapbox**

Now scince i cant get info on Alpine type x subs i will have to ask for it. if you can find another thread about it you could link me to it.

Im going to downgrade my system from 4-10's to one 10" and i want a good one, my budget is 2-300 for the sub, and another 200ish for the amp to run it.

right now i pretty much have narrowed it down to an mtx 9500 10" but im open to suggestions, and i would also like to know if the type x is good for the money(200$) i know its little brother is very respectable, as i built a system for my freind with one. can you seal a type x? SQ???? i just want to know about its rep so far.

what about jumping on the RE bandwagon? Or even Adire when the new subs ship. Then there's always the RL-i. Just throwing ideas around. The Type X is supposed to be kick ass, but there are other cheaper subs available.

the type X isnt the loudest sub i have ever head, plenty loud for a guy interested in SQL like myself though. the one i heard was in a F-350, in a sealed box. it is one of the better subs i have heard. i dont know many speakers that can play as low and as tight as that one.

Heres the complaint, even thought it is probly out of peoples power. The three letter minimum in they search is crap! How are you supposed to search for type x information when it takes the x out so you just search for "type"...that brings up over 900 pages of results!!!! this is only one example, this is pretty much the only problem that has plaged me scince i have been a member on this forum, but its a real pain in the A$$!!
use google to search caraudio.com

works much better //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

What about Audiobahn i can get you a 10 immortal series for 299.99 its a quad 2 ohm vc, 1500w RMS FR: 28-700Hz, SPL 97.0dB a lil higher than you wanted but with 1 sub your going to want it to hit

time to exit this thread

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.