Clifff150’s 2009 F-150 Build

Participant count
  • Participant list
You probably don't know this about me, I will almost certainly have a permanent dual ear infection and dual chronic sinusitis until I die. Idk how many ear infections I've had, I had probably 2-3 dozen before I was 5 years old. Had 2 sets of tubes in my ear by the time I was like 3 years old, something like that. My ears have been killing me lately. I'm only going to say it like this: we are in the middle of a biological warfare event, if allergies seem not like allergies, then they may not be allergies and something else.
Went through that with my son, only thing that worked was having his tonsils removed. Been good every since.

Well, I decided to cut some in my shop even though I don’t like to because of the dust.

Haha no it’s paint. I used this wood for my wife’s car and used the backside as my workbench LOL.

Yeah she is constantly at my side. Main reason I didn’t finish was because I need my table saw and the weather was awful and I don’t have electricity in my shop yet.

I upgraded to the Metabo HPT that Lowe’s had for $299 this winter. I freaking love it. I just didn’t want to have extension cords laid out in the mud and rain (we have gotten so much rain it’s legit just standing everywhere now)

I made some cuts this morning but unfortunately wasn’t paying attention and miscut my last piece and now I’m out of this wood. The piece will be hidden so I’ll likely just use some MDF I have in the shop. Hopefully I can get it all put together today.

Well, I got it all put together. I’m done for the day though lol. It’s hot as hell and I need a drink. Next step is to sand it down and likely going with a black stain.

Thank you. It’s definitely been a fun project. Even my wife came out and was super impressed lol. I’ll be throwing the Lethal Injection in there sometime to do some comparing with Icon. Not sure what is different between your model and mine though.

Thank you. It’s definitely been a fun project. Even my wife came out and was super impressed lol. I’ll be throwing the Lethal Injection in there sometime to do some comparing with Icon. Not sure what is different between your model and mine though.
I didn’t get any extras. Just the normal 12” sub. I’ll definitely post pics once it arrives.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...