Clifff150’s 2009 F-150 Build

Participant count
  • Participant list
They seem to do really well at their brick and mortars. Just so happens we have none in Texas lol. I love their stuff. Overbuilt for sure.

I was able to mostly finish the power wire run today. I will be getting a new ANL fuse holder as my Tsunami is full of rust and corrosion. I will be replacing my positive battery terminal too as that has seen better days too. Got the zapco mounted but honestly, I’m going to likely place it somewhere else (still undecided).

was able to get the Zapco 4 channel hooked up today. My cable management could be a little bit cleaner overall but it’s hidden and no one will ever see it so meh. I may redo it once I figure out which 2k I’m getting but for now it’s fine. I need to tune it but it is definitely a huge upgrade over my passive set. I’m going to throw in one of my amps for bass until I have enough time to get the buck box built.

Just for comparison, I hooked up my JL XD600/1 to my IDQ 10’s (2) sealed and my AudioFrog GS12 aero ported. The Audiofrog definitely took that one although it did get stinky. Even when I set the gain properly, it was still louder. This SSA Icon is going to sound so good and I can’t wait.

I organized my shop some today and had just enough time to get some box measurements sketched out. These are the tools I’ll be using and I’ll post better pics tomorrow when they are actually ready to roll.

I am hoping I can get a lot of it done tomorrow. Weather here has been **** all damn week and my 8 month old has a double ear infection and allergies are kicking my ass lol. Fun times over here.

I am hoping I can get a lot of it done tomorrow. Weather here has been **** all damn week and my 8 month old has a double ear infection and allergies are kicking my ass lol. Fun times over here.

You probably don't know this about me, I will almost certainly have a permanent dual ear infection and dual chronic sinusitis until I die. Idk how many ear infections I've had, I had probably 2-3 dozen before I was 5 years old. Had 2 sets of tubes in my ear by the time I was like 3 years old, something like that. My ears have been killing me lately. I'm only going to say it like this: we are in the middle of a biological warfare event, if allergies seem not like allergies, then they may not be allergies and something else.

I'm supposed to be like 50-70% deaf because of what happened to my ears when I was toddler, a good bit of scars on my ear drum, but somehow I have like over-the-top hearing. It's weird how life works.

A huge part of why I can't eat well is because of how many anti-biotics I was on when I was young. Gave me gut disease, killed all of my flora. If I take them now, they could actually be deadly for me. People don't know man, I pray they never have to.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...