Adire Audio kh501 12’s

Participant count
  • Participants list

Ridinhi
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
Got these in about a week ago. Upon delivery, one sub was fine, the other had a coil that was frozen. Andrew from Adire replied to me message immediately and replaced the sub. Excellent customer service. Subs are dual 4 and will be powered by 1200 watts. First test enclosure will be sealed which will be roughly 2.59 gross. Snapped a few photos of one of the subs. Will start in enclosure within a couple days. Lots going on this weekend

FB2DC683-395C-419C-B26E-B5AD71752ECB.jpeg

Someone's happy about his new subs.
To me sub's sitting without a box is like a dog looking at you with his leash in his mouth.
So hurry up and get it built so we can see the final product :)

If you wanna do a t-line, the Brahma might actually do alright. I did a tower for home audio t-line for brahmas at 28-29 hz. Any woofers with high xmax and relatively low Q values and maybe high Rms (suspension, not wattage) or low CMS, and a low Fs, are what you'd want for t-lines.

haven’t done much other than attach another front baffle. Plan was to flush mount but, f@ck that,lol.
my circle cutting didn’t line up View attachment 28703

Dude, I put a flush mount baffle on upside down once when I was younger, for a 4 15's box that was like 15-16 cubes LOL. The flush mount wound up inside of the box basically. Oops! Idc, even the best of builders make mistakes, just gotta go with the flow. That'll give you probably about .08 cubes or so of extra airspace with those extra 2 sub holes.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...