Clifff150’s 2009 F-150 Build

Participant count
  • Participant list
I was able to get my USB-1 installed today along with the cable that connects from the maestro to head unit for steering controls and vehicle info (stole the one in my truck to use in my wife’s car). Looks like a mess but it’s all buttoned back up now.

I was able to audition the truck for some family tonight and they freaking loved it. The Stereo Integrity mids and tweets sound so damn good. The SSA Icon can get loud but is still accurate. I’m very very satisfied and my wife is begging me to redo the substage in her 4Runner. She’s now ok with sacrificing space for some bass haha.

Nice I'm glad it's working out for you
Mine won't let me put one in her car
Probably for the better
BMW's are such a pain in the ass to do stereo's in unless your willing to do fiberglass up front
Not a bad system to just having laying around to put in her car

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...