choosing amp+subs need help!

Participant count
  • Participant list

smlosco

i have a 98 tacoma with stock everything im looking to a new system starting with subs. im thinking about 2 kicker 8in 10cvt shallows and ill make a behind seat box. there 200 rms/400 max i know that means i need at least a 400 rms amp but does it have to be that or could i have a a better rms amp so i cam be sure it wont blow? and any suggestions on what amp to get. tell me anything helpful im new to the sound system game

post a budget and we'll go from there. and agree with ^ always better to have a amp not breaking a sweat putting out needed wattage than have one on full tilt daily

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.