cheap RCAs - make a difference?

Damien said he will get on here later and help you out.
want to know if it works? Take a aluminum pot get a magnet. The get a peace of steel see if the aluminum has lowered the field strength without the aluminum being grounded. If it is weaker then you have your answer.Sheilds block magnetic induction they don't need a drain

A drain is a good idea incase you get noise you can rid that noise to ground but since your cars body is isolated from a true earth ground you are putting noise back into the ground hoping it dissipates or goes elsewhere and is filtered or isolate the ground from the cars grounding system.

want to know if it works? Take a aluminum pot get a magnet. The get a peace of steel see if the aluminum has lowered the field strength without the aluminum being grounded. If it is weaker then you have your answer.Sheilds block magnetic induction they don't need a drain

A drain is a good idea incase you get noise you can rid that noise to ground but since your cars body is isolated from a true earth ground you are putting noise back into the ground hoping it dissipates or goes elsewhere and is filtered or isolate the ground from the cars grounding system.
Why don't you just wait a bit and get it straight from the source?

Why don't you stop trying to google everything and have a conversation with people that do it for a living?
i have been an electrician for 14 years. not all cabling requires a shield or darins and some cable has both. I provided the actual facts from a cabling manufacture. i don't what else to tell you honestly. .

i have been an electrician for 14 years. not all cabling requires a shield or darins and some cable has both. I provided the actual facts from a cabling manufacture. i don't what else to tell you honestly. .
I don't want you to tell me anything. I want you to shut up and listen for a change.

I don't even think it's possible with you. If worked for me I'd choke the **** out of you.

I don't want you to tell me anything. I want you to shut up and listen for a change. I don't even think it's possible with you. If worked for me I'd choke the **** out of you.
if you worked for me I'd Donald trump you.

as always im up for discussion. maybe he knows something i don't. From probably 8 years of wiring PLCs In An industrial setting that are extremely sensitive to EMI its extremely rare when properly done to get noise and its typically FROM A BAD GROUND..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.