Cheap 2 channel for rearfill suggestions

Participant count
  • Participant list
Totally get it. Never in my life did I think you could ever get 250 watts a channel for $60-70, NEW! Wattage is crazy cheap these days.
Man I ran 3 punch 200's on my 18's back in the day (might've been 250 it was too many years ago to be sure) that were considered old school in '99-'00 and happy to pay $50 a pop with missing end caps 🤣

I paid $250 new for my smart3...I can't even imagine the price tag back then for 3k

Last edited:
Don't I know it!!! I ran a pair of Pioneer 12's off an RF 500.2 (not 500a2), which was a solid amp. Wish I still had it! Was a limited edition all-chrome unit, slick as snot!

Man I ran 3 punch 200's on my 18's back in the day (might've been 250 it was too many years ago to be sure) that were considered old school in '99-'00 and happy to pay $50 a pop with missing end caps 🤣
I paid $250 new for my smart3...I can't even imagine the price tag back then for 3k
My first build was in 1983, you couldn't get 3k if you wanted it! D'oh!

Last edited:
My first install on my vehicle was in '94 right before I turned 18 😂 I'd "helped" on a few starting at 16 but my helping was mainly gofer work trying to learn 🤣

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...