Any thoughts on the Vibe 65.5 car amplifier for cheap door speakers?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Dave918

CarAudio.com Newbie
UK
Hi, hope everybody is all well on this forum. I have recently got into some car audio and I am thinking about swapping out my car door speakers for some jl audio ones they are rated at 50 rms each the ones that I am looking at. I have seen alot of these vibe 65.4 car amplifiers, they look good but not sure if they provide good sound like. I have read an review on this car audio website and not sure what to think at this stage. Is it a good amp for the money? Is there better? If so what amp would you recommend to me. One of my mates had the 65.4 vibe amp and he goes to it burned out on him after 3 months.

Can some car audio experts help me out. I am new to all this speaker stuff and would like to upgrade and learn new things from experienced people. Thanks for reading.

Can some car audio experts help me out. I am new to all this speaker stuff and would like to upgrade and learn new things from experienced people. Thanks for reading.
I have not really heard anything bad about Vibe Audio. If you are buying it new, then no reason to not try it out. It may have a 3 month manufacturer's warranty, plus you may also be able to purchase an extended warranty.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...