Status
Not open for further replies.

djdilliodon!

CarAudio.com Elite
NY
Price
$640
Condition (1 worst - 10 best)
I’ve done some offers for guys on Facebook that has gone well so I figure I’d offer it here as well. It looks like I have it covered on 15” and 18” builds but anyone here who is well respected member, I will entertain offering 15’s or 18’s if you compete at shows ONLY. This deal on the 8’s is pretty simple, if you are a regular member on this forum and are willing to slap a sticker in your back window, you qualify! These 8’s are custom hand built using 2.5” coils wound with aluminum flat wire on aluminum formers with aramid sheet wrapped collars. Nomex spiders with hand sewn leads, cast frames, huge Y35 motors (biggest without having to mount inverted), glass backed kraft Kevlar blend cones, long throw surrounds, 800+ W rms power handling, 23mm of xmax mathematically calculated, 10 ga direct leads or 8 ga if you want it, carbon fiber dust caps etc. They require .6-.75 cubic feet internal volume ported. I sell these normally for over $300 each plus shipping, I will make nothing and actually lose some money at $160 each, $640 for all 4 plus a flat rate shipping cost of $75. For power 3k or more is ideal and since they are D2’s all 4 can be wired at 1 ohm. Only looking to offer this deal to 1 member on the 8’s and that’s it! If interested send me a PM with your current setup. If you already have an enclosure let me know the specs as I can change the suspension if needed to work with whatever you have! Pic included is of the smaller version, these dwarf the 8 pictured!

Was Photo Included
  1. Yes

Attachments

• F8A8EC99-C9CC-4002-B111-26DCF46D57A2.jpeg
    F8A8EC99-C9CC-4002-B111-26DCF46D57A2.jpeg
    678.7 KB · Views: 51
I’ve done some offers for guys on Facebook that has gone well so I figure I’d offer it here as well. It looks like I have it covered on 15” and 18” builds but anyone here who is well respected member, I will entertain offering 15’s or 18’s if you compete at shows ONLY. This deal on the 8’s is pretty simple, if you are a regular member on this forum and are willing to slap a sticker in your back window, you qualify! These 8’s are custom hand built using 2.5” coils wound with aluminum flat wire on aluminum formers with aramid sheet wrapped collars. Nomex spiders with hand sewn leads, cast frames, huge Y35 motors (biggest without having to mount inverted), glass backed kraft Kevlar blend cones, long throw surrounds, 800+ W rms power handling, 23mm of xmax mathematically calculated, 10 ga direct leads or 8 ga if you want it, carbon fiber dust caps etc. They require .6-.75 cubic feet internal volume ported. I sell these normally for over $300 each plus shipping, I will make nothing and actually lose some money at $160 each, $640 for all 4 plus a flat rate shipping cost of $75. For power 3k or more is ideal and since they are D2’s all 4 can be wired at 1 ohm. Only looking to offer this deal to 1 member on the 8’s and that’s it! If interested send me a PM with your current setup. If you already have an enclosure let me know the specs as I can change the suspension if needed to work with whatever you have! Pic included is of the smaller version, these dwarf the 8 pictured!
I’m interested. Pic of cone? I may could use 2. Let me think on this briefly. I’ve done my share of impulsive buying,lol.

Last edited:
I’m interested. Pic of cone? I may could use 2. Let me think on this briefly. I’ve done my share of impulsive buying,lol.

I do have dual 4 ohm coils so I can do just 2 of them. Cones are just like below but with black stitching and obviously 8” in size. The surround is made to be as tall as possible to get the throw but not take up much of the cone.

Attachments

• 91803105-A091-4773-AE99-84726385A940.jpeg
    91803105-A091-4773-AE99-84726385A940.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 38
I do have dual 4 ohm coils so I can do just 2 of them. Cones are just like below but with black stitching and obviously 8” in size. The surround is made to be as tall as possible to get the throw but not take up much of the cone.
Nice! After giving it some thought, I think I’ll be patient and wait til I get another vehicle. I would like to run a sealed setup with some 12’s that would work well with my Ct sounds 2000.1
When the time comes and if you are up for it, I’d like for you to make me a pair of subs for said setup.

Nice! After giving it some thought, I think I’ll be patient and wait til I get another vehicle. I would like to run a sealed setup with some 12’s that would work well with my Ct sounds 2000.1
When the time comes and if you are up for it, I’d like for you to make me a pair of subs for said setup.

let me know when the time comes, I could do a pair of 12’s for sealed. All id need is what size box you want to use. Slap the sticker on the back and I’ll do the same kind of deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...