I'm looking for 2 fairly cheap 8 inch subs

Participant count
  • Participant list

ashtrey

CarAudio.com Newbie
USA
As the title says I've found a few in the 30 to 40 range like Pyle some kicker ones and blaupuntk I know that's really cheap so I'm not sure how good they are but also don't want to break the bank just trying to weigh my options and see if anyone has any recommendations or anything I can give the model name of the real cheap ones I've mentioned if anyone might know something

something
Screenshot_20220919-151344.png

I came across these when hunting replacements for my Bazooka tubes. They are the best I could find in watts per dollar. Zero idea of how good/bad they are.

As the title says I've found a few in the 30 to 40 range like Pyle some kicker ones and blaupuntk I know that's really cheap so I'm not sure how good they are but also don't want to break the bank just trying to weigh my options and see if anyone has any recommendations or anything I can give the model name of the real cheap ones I've mentioned if anyone might know something
Are you looking to do sealed, ported, infinite baffle...bandpass? How much power and space do you have available?

Are you looking to do sealed, ported, infinite baffle...bandpass? How much power and space do you have available?
I have a good bit of space available and I'm not sure on what type of enclosure yet figured I'd wait until I found some decent subs then make what's best for them

What amp are you using? You'll need to manage your expectations as far as output is concerned.
Starting from scratch don't have an amp yet gonna wait till I make a decision on which subs right now I'm just trying to settle on which subs I'm gonna use then look at everything else like I said just trying to get some decent ones that aren't super expensive

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...