Can someone verify the Cu. Ft.?

I’ve got a couple of amps from them once the sales started, they seem to be fine. So then I decided to purchase a set of the components. They are new and look good but no tweeters were in the box. Tried to call and talk to someone but they never answer the phone. This was about 1-1.5 months ago. I figured their inventory was just about diminished so I was hesitant to ordering some of those 6.5’s.
When did you order?
They didn't come Friday, but I did get them today. They seem legit and the subs feel like good quality. Take an L on them tweeters or just order some more separately.
20210823_171939.jpg
20210823_171142.jpg
20210823_171121.jpg
20210823_171156.jpg

You still have to be somewhat careful with little details when making the under seat box because it is still kind of a tight fit with the 6.5s. I will figure out how to get a bigger box under the seat next time, but I wasn't taking any chances this time. I only have maybe 4.5" mounting depth, and the speakers mounting depth is 3.97".
20210823_171049.jpg
20210823_171013.jpg

You still have to be somewhat careful with little details when making the under seat box because it is still kind of a tight fit with the 6.5s. I will figure out how to get a bigger box under the seat next time, but I wasn't taking any chances this time. I only have maybe 4.5" mounting depth, and the speakers mounting depth is 3.97".View attachment 31688View attachment 31689
Gotcha! I have bucket seats so mine would be a center console box or even behind the seats.

You still have to be somewhat careful with little details when making the under seat box because it is still kind of a tight fit with the 6.5s. I will figure out how to get a bigger box under the seat next time, but I wasn't taking any chances this time. I only have maybe 4.5" mounting depth, and the speakers mounting depth is 3.97".View attachment 31688View attachment 31689
I think you will still be fine and get some nice output from those subs in that enclosure. What amplifier you placing on them? Power wise? I may have to look back

I'm professional as it gets. I will show you the box when I'm finished. I'm no joke at building boxes. I'm kinda new to the under seat thing, but there isn't any special skill set required. I started this post because when I researched F150 boxes, just from eyeballing it I could tell that the cubic feet was wrong. Some guy even told me his front height was 10 inches for 3 8s, and he said "with no seat lift required". You only have 8.25 max, maybe 8.5 in the front with no seat lift. I was just wondering how these guys were coming up with all these inflated numbers? Bobby, I just made a box for 2 15s for a Suburban. Pics below with 3rd row in, and you let me know if I still need a professional? He didn't like the black box on the right because it wasn't hitting any lows, and it was installed improperly by a professional. They didn't even use the speaker terminals on the box, instead they drilled 2 big holes in the box under each terminal cup and ran the speaker wire like that. The box was leaking air in about 5 different places. View attachment 31529

View attachment 31525View attachment 31526View attachment 31527View attachment 31528
The existing enclosure looks like those Prefab Q-Power or Q-bomb enclosures. Digging the Self made Tripple port

I went with 7 different enclosures for a pair of SA12s until I figured out that They were just not my cup of tea. Bought a pair of XFL 12s, 2nd enclosure later... Never looked back. Sometimes it takes another enclosure build to get it the way you want, sometimes it just doesnt work out as in my case

I went with 7 different enclosures for a pair of SA12s until I figured out that They were just not my cup of tea. Bought a pair of XFL 12s, 2nd enclosure later... Never looked back. Sometimes it takes another enclosure build to get it the way you want, sometimes it just doesnt work out as in my case
I Can relate to that!

The existing enclosure looks like those Prefab Q-Power or Q-bomb enclosures. Digging the Self made Tripple port
I appreciate it! He had an Atrend box before that box and the Hippos broke it apart. That last one is a turbo bass pro box with 40-60hz tuning. My box has zero flex and is tuned low. Those are 3 6 inch round ports.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...