Can someone verify the Cu. Ft.?

I appreciate it! He had an Atrend box before that box and the Hippos broke it apart. That last one is a turbo bass pro box with 40-60hz tuning. My box has zero flex and is tuned low. Those are 3 6 inch round ports.
You built a very nice enclosure. Looks like it should drop some notes man.(y)

You built a very nice enclosure. Looks like it should drop some notes man.(y)
I don't have much time to really work on building boxes like I need. I'm making slow progress on this one, but I could finish in 3 days if I had the time.
20210825_115426.jpg
20210825_115440.jpg
20210825_114801.jpg

So what do you think about them?
They are look nice, not crazy about the terminals but I knew that before the purchase. I currently have the Sundown SA 6.5’s in my box and am thinking of switching them out for a comparison. My box is only 1.5 net@34hz.
I think that these may like a bigger box like 2 cubes for the 4.

There's some good looking boxes in this thread!!! I like when people build like I'm seeing in here....I really like designing for people who can build well. I really like the way that underseat box is looking, like that rounded over port. Looks good.

Very nice! Why did you go with two ports vs. one? Will it venting on both sides make a difference with the way it will sound?
It is 2 separate chambers. I prefer this way in case a woofer blows you can just unhook the blown side until you get a replacement, and you can keep jamming without having to listen to a blown rattling sub.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...