Camry kicks and tweeter waveguide

Added a 2nd run of 2/0. Needed a rewire for the wolfram 3k to fit and jumping to full anl fuses.

Curious. What size fuses should i be going with. Alt is 250 at full tilt plus a lil more amps for the battery. So 300?

Also i have a 3in 4awg run on the bat terminal between the 2/0 fuse and the bat terminal. I know wire thickness is dependent on length so i assume i should be fine. 2/0 welding wire just doesn't like that short piece 90 degree turn.
4636e3c105670d2295651435152c051e.jpg
2fef30f82e4588abea9bdf29139e0e7b.jpg
ee21a228e1558a4c264f5c405125a5ec.jpg

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Did some testing today. 3k shakes my car.... Like really. All kinds of new rattles. It's rather annoying.

They smell hot. Not burning smell or vc smell just like..hot metal. The motors get pretty dang warm. The dustcap as well. They'll take 1250 or whatever 50 volts is actually giving them completely full range and never hit excursion on 0db rebassed 25hz music. You beautiful 34mm excursion you :3

Ill prob give them another day at this level to show off to a few friends and then turn the gain down a little. I don't like my subs frying...

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

Checked out my VC and they were black(instead of copper colored.) Panicked and emailed FI. Turns out they dip it in a material that is black. So that relieved some stress. I feel like im smelling something though when it's full tilt. Its not a VC burning smell but its a slight hint of something and i cant figure it out.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.