Cadence old school amp

Participant count
  • Participant list
I will do that right now so I don't forget. Thanks for helping some people must not understand that we all have off days and the older I get the of them I have lol. But you helped and didn't have to. Some people would rather make bad jokes at the wrong time instead of just saying nothing which that was the info I got was nothing . Hopefully I can return the help some day . Well have a great and Happy holidays and be safe .
Take your Geritol boomer and hush.

What do you really expect from something like that? Run it stereo to 4 ohm on some fronts and call it good. There's zero reason to run something like that to subs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

First of all you would want to verify that it works. Next, don't expect to get much out of it. There's a rather finite life expectancy on...
Get your Coupon RIGHT NOW!!!🥳🥳🥳 Let’s celebrate the upgrade of Cadence Sound Website! Take this chance to get the 10% OFF coupon which has no...
There is the 16pin connector in armrest of my old mercedes 2006 S350. Any possible way I can stream music from my phone wirelessly(Bluetooth) or...

About this thread

JMunsey68

CarAudio.com Newbie
JMunsey68
texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from