C-pilllar wall in the Jeep

Just saw the video EXO posted of your ride on youtube. Looks stupid loud.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsup.gif.3287b36ca96645a13a43aff531f37f02.gif

what rca 1:8 splitter box did you use? link ?
Stephen Mantz sent me a couple. They're 9 RCA female terminals all paralleled with jumpers on the back. I don't know if he builds them or buys them... couldn't find anything that looked like it on google.

Video is here.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkRa2c2w-HY

is that a nice mechanical watch you have in that all that spl? ha if so you're testing the movement hard with your arm on the door. Build looks awesome man

is that a nice mechanical watch you have in that all that spl? ha if so you're testing the movement hard with your arm on the door. Build looks awesome man
Yep. Tudor mini-sub (older model with Rolex signed case and crown). It's rated for pressure up to 200M so what could possibly go wrong? It does beg the question if all the vibration isn't why I seem to have to have my watches serviced so frequently. Add another hidden cost to the loud music hobby.

Yep. Tudor mini-sub (older model with Rolex signed case and crown). It's rated for pressure up to 200M so what could possibly go wrong? It does beg the question if all the vibration isn't why I seem to have to have my watches serviced so frequently. Add another hidden cost to the loud music hobby.
nice piece man. I just bought a Longines Hydroconquest (The newest automatic version of course, i don't take a liking to quartz at all anymore) that i don't dare bump hard while wearing. 300m resistance on that guy but yea thats to no effect really, they measure water resistance at static pressure anyhow. vibrations are definitely an enemy to the mechanical movement and you have a little more than a lot of that going on haha.

nice piece man. I just bought a Longines Hydroconquest (The newest automatic version of course, i don't take a liking to quartz at all anymore) that i don't dare bump hard while wearing. 300m resistance on that guy but yea thats to no effect really, they measure water resistance at static pressure anyhow. vibrations are definitely an enemy to the mechanical movement and you have a little more than a lot of that going on haha.
That's a big watch. I tried the Tudor Hydronaut for a little while, which is a nice piece, but I just don't like the look and feel of a 41-42mm case.

I'm a huge fan of a good Swiss movement. Really blows me away how someone was clever enough to make all that crap so small and precision. Totally never thought of vibration damage and now I'll be constantly worried.

That's a big watch. I tried the Tudor Hydronaut for a little while, which is a nice piece, but I just don't like the look and feel of a 41-42mm case.
I'm a huge fan of a good Swiss movement. Really blows me away how someone was clever enough to make all that crap so small and precision. Totally never thought of vibration damage and now I'll be constantly worried.
it really doesn't wear large on me at all and i have 7 inch wrists or so. Me too. I have become quite an enthusiast of all nice mechanical watches. Some of the complications in high end pieces are brilliant. I definitely suggest getting them away from that much vibration. I lurk a watch forum as well and its the general consensus. Many say they wont go golfing with one on, which i would think would put alot less stress on the movement then 150 decibels and the subsequent vibration through every object in the car

radio shack sells this - i used a red sharpie on 4 to designate left and right. you have to solder your own jumpers on

cheap and effective tho.

im super jelly of that jbl amp. what an amazing piece of audio history + being a beast at 4 ohms = lols

i dont think there is ever been another amp like that... getting rare now adays as well

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc279/brian84corvette/032_zps7eea36c6.jpg[/img][/url]

im super jelly of that jbl amp. what an amazing piece of audio history + being a beast at 4 ohms = lols

i dont think there is ever been another amp like that... getting rare now adays as well
True. The rat-shack ones require a bit more effort but would be useful for projects. I also like the screw holes in the corners. I tried them but was having some noise issues.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.