Buick Rendezvous build

oh i dont know about that lol. i dont think ill ever do a project this big again. maybe some little stuff would be fun.

what do you think of the videos?

the box is in the car and works fine. had it cranked up pretty good and it sounded the same as my MDF box. tuned a little higher so it doesnt seem to hit exactly the same on the lows but i only did one song so far. either way it sounds good.

tuned to 35hz. the box sounds amazing. i have been busy and not able to finish it. little bondo left to do. at this time i believe i am going to use truck liner. i dont want to spend more money on good paint and vinyl would be too **** hard to get it to look good.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Another option is to get the 4 channel amplifier and purchase 2 surface mount speakers for the rear deck and 2 for the front kick panels. Running...
Why? Because of the owner? The cheaper won't be as clean as the SIA.
Well, I've owned probably over 100 different drivers in the last 40 years and almost every single speaker in the NVX line-up over the last 8...
https://www.youtube.com/@therealmatty_s/videos
I think you're gonna have to get good with fiberglass or something, or find someone with a 3d laser scanner that can 3d print or mold you some...

About this thread

skittlesRgood

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
skittlesRgood
fremont, ca
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date