Big 4" coil Motors!

CerwinVega_Fan
10+ year member

Coolest Member
Dallas,TX
Item(s) for Sale:

(2) Concept CSP 4" coil motors

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Very rare motors here! Both are in great condition. Both will come with basket, one has an 18" basket and the other has a 15" basket. Both baskets have a 10" spider landing

(Other motors in the pics below are dd9500f, kicker solox, and mmats jugg.)

Price:

400 plus half of shipping

Or

Trade for mmats gear or neo motors

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Will be shipped via fedex

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

IMG_20120718_103115.jpg

IMG_20120718_103232.jpg

IMG_20120718_103312.jpg

IMG_20120718_103353.jpg

Do you still have the concept motors? Also what is the bolt pattern on them & can any 12 spoke or tc style basket fit on them?

I still have the motors. I believe they have a standrd bolt pattern. I know for sure a tc style basket fits.

How much for the cum and shit stained air mattress shipped to 53716

seriously though... you got a lot of gear to sell. GLWS
LOL, I was going to comment on the air mattress, i think it's funny as hell, this man has thousands upon thousands of dollar in Car audio equipment and a air mattress, I love your priorities OP, that's why we're friends on here, that's gangsta

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.