Best subs

I love watching my car flex. I don't care if it's bad or if I'm losing dbs...I'm tuned low so numbers don't matter to me. I probably get more enjoyment from watching the inside of my car move than the actual bass itself.
He is tuned stupid low. His most impressive notes are almost inaudible. While it isn't my cup of tea, it is still quite impressive. Adds a lot of shock value to people he demos.

because I enjoy my system in a different way than you do?
Than most people. Yes. "I like to watch my stuff shake." lol think about it, kinda comical

He is tuned stupid low. His most impressive notes are almost inaudible. While it isn't my cup of tea, it is still quite impressive. Adds a lot of shock value to people he demos.
Ahhhh ok that makes a little more sense.

Than most people. Yes. "I like to watch my stuff shake." lol think about it, kinda comical
I'm tuned much higher, but it is still fun to watch the interior melt like jello on a good note. It does give off a sense of "my stuff is loud" differently than just what it does to your chest, ears and eyesight.

Coming from my town, there are very few loud people and probably even fewer people that play below 30 hz. And also, with the huge myth that 10s can't get loud and low, it kinda adds to the wow factor lol.

Now, I didn't get the system just to watch my car flex, i got it because I love the lows, but since I'm used the bass now, it's nothing new to me, but i still love watching my car move.

I'm tuned much higher, but it is still fun to watch the interior melt like jello on a good note. It does give off a sense of "my stuff is loud" differently than just what it does to your chest, ears and eyesight.
Coming from my town, there are very few loud people and probably even fewer people that play below 30 hz. And also, with the huge myth that 10s can't get loud and low, it kinda adds to the wow factor lol.
Now, I didn't get the system just to watch my car flex, i got it because I love the lows, but since I'm used the bass now, it's nothing new to me, but i still love watching my car move.
I guess ill have to agree with you here, I do like to pretend King Kong is in my trunk.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif

Dem 15s were built for da lows, dem 10s are only for da punchy bass. You need both in yo car if you want to play rap and rock.

I do like to pretend King Kong is in my trunk.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif
That's what she said...

I guess ill have to agree with you here, I do like to pretend King Kong is in my trunk.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/naughty.gif.94359f346c0f1259df8038d60b41863e.gif
I love coming across people with a pair of 15s sealed, who think just cause they have 15s they are hot shit and then seeing the look on their face when they are getting shut down by a pair of 10s lol

I love coming across people with a pair of 15s sealed, who think just cause they have 15s they are hot shit and then seeing the look on their face when they are getting shut down by a pair of 10s lol
You should see the people that have a "friend" with 4 18s, then say they've never heard anything as loud as 2 12s //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

Dem 15s were built for da lows, dem 10s are only for da punchy bass. You need both in yo car if you want to play rap and rock.

That's what she said...
Everee1 knows dat fiteens produce the lowest toons and the best flexiness

You should see the people that have a "friend" with 4 18s, then say they've never heard anything as loud as 2 12s //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif
Everyone has friends with bigger systems than the one theyre listening to, duh

Everyone has friends with bigger systems than the one theyre listening to, duh
And it's so obviously a lie when they try to bail on you holding their ears or chest with this "WTF" look on their face. You turn it down and they go, "I've got a buddy who had XXXX and it was louder than this. I mean he broke his windshield with it."

What other subwoofers have you owned? I'm guessing no good ones. W7 are good but **** them for the price. I had 2W7 12"s and 2 1000/1's in a box made by Zeus, the god. It was nice but I was young and a noob. I've made systems three times better for a third the price. It's mostly about the enclosure IMO.
I'm not sayin it's the best out there. There's better for the money but that doesn't mean it's not a great driver cause it is.

I'm not sayin it's the best out there. There's better for the money but that doesn't mean it's not a great driver cause it is.
That, by definition, should clearly mean it isn't a great driver. Other companies can pull off the same or more and charge you less. That in itself is a great reason to stay away from JL products.

Was this directed at me? I don't remember saying it was a bad driver....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.