Best subs

TheRealARW
10+ year member

Hi I have 2 JL W3V2 subs 12" and I like them but wanting to upgrade. What subs would be the best? I'm looking for subs that'll flex and make some crazy noise. I've been looking at Orion Hcca and also kicker w7 but I need help from like experts. I just want my car to flex and I know my JL subs aren't really doing what I want them to do, i'm also looking for 12" speakers, just post your opinions

i herd those sony explosions are purty good. you could probably put on a 5000w peak amp and blow your JLs out of the water!! try it man you cant go wrong with sony explisons

poor guy, here's some suggestions, look at ssa store (just google it) look at PSI line, google PSI car Audio, those 2 are a good starting point

Going to need a lot more info than that. What amp will you be running? How much space do you have? What is your budget? Oh and JL Audio isn't a bad brand you just have the lower end stuff. Believe me if you put a W7 in there it would be a different story.

You should look into finding out what setup you plan to run, and how much space you want to lose for the enclosure, THEN pick the sub that will perform well in that enclosure and can be had for your budget. No need in looking at subs when you dont have the entire rundown of your entire install. (/thread)

i herd those sony explosions are purty good. you could probably put on a 5000w peak amp and blow your JLs out of the water!! try it man you cant go wrong with sony explisons
DUDE DUB 7's foool. This guy I know said theyre the best because they can never blow, its impossible, and theyre the most expensive. JL 4 LYFE

Oh and dont forget, he needs the subs that make his car flex the most. Nothing else matters.

Hi I have 2 JL W3V2 subs 12" and I like them but wanting to upgrade. What subs would be the best? I'm looking for subs that'll flex and make some crazy noise. I've been looking at Orion Hcca and also kicker w7 but I need help from like experts. I just want my car to flex and I know my JL subs aren't really doing what I want them to do, i'm also looking for 12" speakers, just post your opinions
The w3's aren't that bad... they will get loud if you port them... flex ehh why do that? Give us a budget.. give us an amp you plan on running it on... Give us space size you plan on using in the car/truck etc... electrical you have in the car/truck... then we can go from there...

The w3's aren't that bad... they will get loud if you port them... flex ehh why do that? Give us a budget.. give us an amp you plan on running it on... Give us space size you plan on using in the car/truck etc... electrical you have in the car/truck... then we can go from there...
You all are more brave than me, I wont even tread in the "I want my car to flex more" water lol

You all are more brave than me, I wont even tread in the "I want my car to flex more" water lol
I just don't understand why people want flex... I barely have any flex and hate the lil flex I have... at full tilt you can hear my trunk/bumper rattle some.. but can barely hear the system till I crack the window... then ehh... whoever is next to me vibrating... keeps the laws and epople from getting pissed

1 of these will do. You will have so much flex.... shoot your trunk lid is going to be in serious, serious trouble. I HIGHLY suggest some extra welds on the hinges. And you might as well invest in some spare windows... those won't last long. And hearing protection, even though your body won't be able to physically withstand the pressure anyways... you will still need the ear protection as long as you are within 50 ft of the car.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.