Best single 15" setup? ?

Jmward2008

Md
Im looking to get back into the system game again. Had a single 12" L7 kicker, and it bumped pretty good but i know theres gotta be way better options out there for the $. Any suggestions? Im prob at most going with single 15", or 12" still unsure. Max $$ for sub only would prob be 250-300 range. Been looking at Skar, Crecendo forte, etc. Thanks im advance

For that price range I would look into the SQ HDC3 series

I have a HDC3 12 as my backup sub and it's great. Had it on a few different sizes of amps and it preformed very well with each.

@ krave **

2011 equinox ltz, and its not very roomy in the back lol. I have 3 kids so id need to atlest have room for a few bags so im really thinking max would be a single 15. If my l7 bumped as hard as it did with like 400watts to it im sure a nicer one with 1500 would blast lol

@ krave **
2011 equinox ltz, and its not very roomy in the back lol. I have 3 kids so id need to atlest have room for a few bags so im really thinking max would be a single 15. If my l7 bumped as hard as it did with like 400watts to it im sure a nicer one with 1500 would blast lol
sell a kid and get a couple z15s.lol

man the SQ hdc3s sound bad lol. for output they are good woofers for music i wouldn't touch them. i put a rebuilt PSI HDC3 in my car and it sounds decent but compared to my other driver its POO.. the orginal one had so much B/L distortion i ripped it apart. that when i decided to continue prototyping and build a sub i really liked.

How much space do you have (measure and figure out cubic feet). If you can fit 15" there's some good ones for sale in the classifieds right now.
I just did a quick google and this popped up for the cargo area of his suv: 31.4 ft³

I think he can swing 3-5 comfortably and still have room for groceries. I have the Yukon and my wife has a Terrain and this is the Chevy version of the Terrain.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.