Best single 15" setup? ?

I looked into them, but really trying to keep the sub price under $300 max, and the level 4s are 4 and up
look at level 2 or 3., but i'd rather have sundown E or SA instead, i like a cone that has surround stitched to surround.. dude get a sundown SA b stock they cheap..

On the website it said that it was tuned to 40 but my peak was at 36 and played down to 21 with no problems.
any box tuned to 40 hz will only play down to about 35 hz anything below that is distortion from sub "unloading" and those boxes that say 40 hz after sub disp. is normally 45hz (they don't subtract your subs) i know the boxes can be loud because they basically tuned the way we would for competitions but not for everday... i hear and feel big diff between old 38hz box and new smaller 35hz box much deeper

In the video it's playing down to 26hz with no problems. I guess the tuning they said was way off then.
they all are except for 3, the 1 i have said 32 it's 35 which is what i wanted so i knew it before i bought it, u have to run them all through port length program.. and some of the bass shakers (round ports) yahhhyahhh on here has one said it's loud as h^ll but ports are to small and msw boxes are tuned right within a little but normally port still not big enough.. (i've checked like 50 boxes)

So i still havent decided on a sub, but amp ill be using is a Skar rp1500.1. So id like to get something can can take that and run with it. I measured my area, and i think max external size for the box is 34wide 16 deep 18 tall. Give or take a little. Anyone on here have design software that could get me a design?

That is only 4.49cu before sub and port displacement. The 15 is going to knock it down to about 4.3.

So id be looking at doing a dc lvl 3 15. Sonic has a 30$ coupon for it right now, makes it about 260$

That is only 4.49cu before sub and port displacement. The 15 is going to knock it down to about 4.3.
So id be looking at doing a dc lvl 3 15. Sonic has a 30$ coupon for it right now, makes it about 260$
Okay I might be able to move around a few inches here or there as far as height and depth but would that be with a port obviously? What thickness MDF?

That accounts for 3/4 mdf, but does not account for port. That will knock you down to about 3cu. Any smaller and you should consider a 12. (Or 2 lower power 10s, like e v3 10s)

The lvl 3 will handle that amp set clean. I was just screwing around with some boxes for that dc... 3.1cu @34 with 14.6^2 is a pretty basic design with your dims

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.