Best single 15" setup? ?

Im looking to get back into the system game again. Had a single 12" L7 kicker, and it bumped pretty good but i know theres gotta be way better options out there for the $. Any suggestions? Im prob at most going with single 15", or 12" still unsure. Max $$ for sub only would prob be 250-300 range. Been looking at Skar, Crecendo forte, etc. Thanks im advance
if u need small box sub dc audio subs all take small boxes like a 12 works in something like 1.35 cf ported..

That atrend box isn't too bad. I picked one up last week for $20 and I'm surprised at how well it's built. I'm putting my dual 1 ohm 15" hdc3 in it hooked up to an alpine mrx-240. Your video gave me some needed motivation to get it installed.
hope u have ss filter every atrend i checked was tuned at 40-43 hz

I just did a quick google and this popped up for the cargo area of his suv: 31.4 ft³
I think he can swing 3-5 comfortably and still have room for groceries. I have the Yukon and my wife has a Terrain and this is the Chevy version of the Terrain.
What year is your terrain? My mom has a 2010 equinox and there isn't much room at all. If he wanted to stay under the window line, and only use half the cargo area I would guess maybe 4 cubes gross.

Im looking to get back into the system game again. Had a single 12" L7 kicker, and it bumped pretty good but i know theres gotta be way better options out there for the $. Any suggestions? Im prob at most going with single 15", or 12" still unsure. Max $$ for sub only would prob be 250-300 range. Been looking at Skar, Crecendo forte, etc. Thanks im advance
dc audio subs take very small box and tragik on here has won like 6-8 comps with just 1 level 4 15...

What year is your terrain? My mom has a 2010 equinox and there isn't much room at all. If he wanted to stay under the window line, and only use half the cargo area I would guess maybe 4 cubes gross.
Mine is a 2015, but the 31 cubes came up on cargo area for his year in google.

Yeah its on the smaller side, ill try and find a pic from when i had the kicker l7 box in there (sub/box combo from kicker)

dc audio subs take very small box and tragik on here has won like 6-8 comps with just 1 level 4 15...
I looked into them, but really trying to keep the sub price under $300 max, and the level 4s are 4 and up

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.