Best single 15" setup? ?

a word of advice. sometimes just shoving the largest box in isn't a benefit. make sure you have adequate room for the subs to beable to transfer the pressure into the cabin. at least 2 inches of space between the woofer and any panel.
I'll prob be facing the woofer towards the roof. Even if i face towards the rear there will be plenty of room.

I'll prob be facing the woofer towards the roof. Even if i face towards the rear there will be plenty of room.
as far as power goes the dc 3 15 has pretty high mms spec (compared to average 12) so it'll take some extra power to move to cone if that makes any since it'll take lots more than 900 is my point..

If you decide to replace it before you dump 4 500 on a new one call around and see if someone will rewind it to a higher amperage. my oldschool olds cutless had a 125 had it rewound to a 180 for like 200 bucks. it was plent to run a 1400 monoblock and 2 lunar 40x2s bridged so about 1800 watts

If you decide to replace it before you dump 4 500 on a new one call around and see if someone will rewind it to a higher amperage. my oldschool olds cutless had a 125 had it rewound to a 180 for like 200 bucks. it was plent to run a 1400 monoblock and 2 lunar 40x2s bridged so about 1800 watts
Im trying to stay with stock alt for now, but i am doing big 3 0gauge, and ogauge amp wiring. Hope it can handle ot without my headlights dimming out black lmao

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.