Best single 15" setup? ?

Id go with a pair of 10s brother.

If you can get 3 cubes net with 40in^2 of port are go with a pair of 10s. Sundown sa 10s would do nicely. They have a TON of woofers. Even american bass xfls would do nicely..

I see a lot of people running those DC's at high RMS but it's only rated 900 watts? Ive been looking at skar audio zvx15 also
tragik here has 1 dc 4 running 4k rms to it he's wins every comp he enters with 1 sub.. his build log is on here (says something like Honda civic build)

The lvl 3 will handle that amp set clean. I was just screwing around with some boxes for that dc... 3.1cu @34 with 14.6^2 is a pretty basic design with your dims
Ok, ill check over everything and see if i can squeeze out some more room. There is more but trying to have a little space left lol. So the level 3 can handle 1500.1 no prob?

Id go with a pair of 10s brother.If you can get 3 cubes net with 40in^2 of port are go with a pair of 10s. Sundown sa 10s would do nicely. They have a TON of woofers. Even american bass xfls would do nicely..
Not a huge fan of 10s, always had 12s. I wanna try a 15, but worst case scenario id have to do a 12 again. But i wanna blow the L7 i had out the water with best i cant do with the space/money lol

Dont clip. Dont use bass boost. Set your gains properly
Oh ok lol i gotcha. Yeah on my L7 i never touched bassboost, and gains were set properly from lpcal audio shop so i wasn't guessing. U have specs on that box design?

I, and others on here can get you a design. But we need a little more info.... what are your music tastes, and what do you want out of your substage?

I, and others on here can get you a design. But we need a little more info.... what are your music tastes, and what do you want out of your substage?
I listen to mostly rap, decaf'd songs, etc. Wanna beat down the block mostly lol. As far as space, i re measured, amd max area is 34w 24d 24t. Itll take up most the trunk but bass is life. Lol

Why not get 2 8's and throw them in a t-line enclosure. CSCStang can get ya a design for them. People would think your running a single 15.

Not a huge fan of 10s, always had 12s. I wanna try a 15, but worst case scenario id have to do a 12 again. But i wanna blow the L7 i had out the water with best i cant do with the space/money lol
I agree i'm not myself but they will no doubt be louder than a single 12 and probably as loud as a single 15 and get lower.

i never used the DC sounds 15 in 3 cubes. others say they do nicely. I know **** well i wouldn't waste me time because I've never used a 15 in 3 cubes that sounded remotely good nor would i try to design one for 3 cubes.

things have changed since even the mid 2000s. high power tens will slam the **** out of you and still get low. granted with takes some power to do so they can sound ******.

Id say that high 140s with a pair of 10s..

I listen to mostly rap, decaf'd songs, etc. Wanna beat down the block mostly lol. As far as space, i re measured, amd max area is 34w 24d 24t. Itll take up most the trunk but bass is life. Lol
a word of advice. sometimes just shoving the largest box in isn't a benefit. make sure you have adequate room for the subs to beable to transfer the pressure into the cabin. at least 2 inches of space between the woofer and any panel.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.