Best all-around subwoofer for 150-200$

So you mean it is just like my C2's??? I only paid $99 (NEW) shipped for mine months ago and I am running over 1000 RMS to each one everyday, never have bottomed them out and never a smell or any noises EVER!!
By the way, I wasnt aware that the Sundown SA was a single voice coil, did you special order that? JK, I know what you meant to say. LOL.
- SINGLE 12" - 2.5 VC sub you Douche - And yeah ya know what the BIG difference is there buddy?! I will Sell my SA with EASE for exactly what I paid for it / possible MORE; AFTER I get my use out of it and upgrade... That & it will sell immediately - You'll be lucky to get half what you paid 4 yer C2 garbage - enjoy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

- SINGLE 12" - 2.5" VC sub you jackazz! LOL - And yeah ya wanna know a BIG difference is there bud?! I will Sell my SA with EASE for exactly what I paid for it / possibly MORE; AFTER I get my use out of it and upgrade... - You'll be lucky to get half what you paid 4 yer C2's , or else be stuck sitting on them TRYING to make a sale, so I hope you really do love them - enjoy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
If your SA is so nice why would you want to sell it in the future? The thing is I dont plan on selling them, that how much I like them. I do have a Incriminator Audio Death Penalty I might sell in case you ever want a real 12" sub. Actually I will probably keep the DP as well.

- SINGLE 12" - 2.5" VC sub you jackazz! LOL - And yeah ya wanna know a BIG difference is there bud?! I will Sell my SA with EASE for exactly what I paid for it / possibly MORE; AFTER I get my use out of it and upgrade... - You'll be lucky to get half what you paid 4 yer C2's , or else be stuck sitting on them TRYING to make a sale, so I hope you really do love them - enjoy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
If your SA is so nice why would you want to sell it in the future? The thing is I dont plan on selling them, that how much I like them. I do have a Incriminator Audio Death Penalty I might sell in case you ever want a real 12" sub. Actually I will probably keep the DP as well.

If your SA is so nice and you like it so much why would you want to sell it in the future? The thing is I dont plan on selling them, that how much I like them. I do have a Incriminator Audio Death Penalty I might sell in case you ever want a real 12" sub. Actually I will probably keep the DP as well.

f your SA is so nice and you like them so much why would you want to sell it in the future? I can sell my 2 C2's to my neighbor right now for$300, that is a $100 profit, the thing is I dont plan on selling them, that is how much I like them. I do have a Incriminator Audio Death Penalty I might sell in case you ever want a real 12" sub. Actually I will probably keep the DP as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.