Best Deck with Apple Carplay

Participant count
  • Participant list
This unit.. $79.99 @ Sonic Electronix

Belva BMV62W​

View attachment 58533View attachment 58534View attachment 58535View attachment 58536View attachment 58537View attachment 58538View attachment 58539View attachment 58540View attachment 58541View attachment 58542

For $80 bucks.. Its really a decent unit and may be hard to find something within that price range with the features it has? There may be something out there though?

I like the GP Audio Glue It and Screw it ported enclosures for the $. Might take a look at those?
Check out CDT Audio they have Monthly sales on Speakers. Polk Audio MM series components are some my favorites up front and CDT HD Series and Polk DB coax. for rear fill. There are many speakers to look through and choose for the budget.
I hear ya. There are so many good deals on speakers too. My kid is 16, so loud is better than SQ. LOL...

I really like the sound of the PPI P.65C3 components, but two sets of those would be just over $500. I was also looking at the NVX XSP65KIT. Not as great sounding, but still pretty good for only $150 a set. I jus watched that review on the new $100 component set, from DD Sounds. The guy said they sound pretty good for the price.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...